Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Outerbanks, NC trip

These first few pictures are the ones that Rex's dad and brother took on the beach our last night. Every couple in the family had a different colored shirt. Yes, we were unoriginal and chose white. Hey, it was easiest!



























Rex finally makes it to OBX! We even caught a wave together! Awwwww!



We went flying kites on the sand dunes. I know, I know, I look hideous. Oh well! I had nobody to impress yet!


I am digging for surprise!






Boogie boarding with the brothers. That's right, look who's the only one to actually catch the wave! I must be a professional or something.


The current was so strong it was almost impossible to get out past the waves! But I held my own, don't you worry.



Me and my surrogate husband for the week, Jon, caught a wave together! How cute!

Houston, we have a problem. (At the Kitty Hawk memorial)

Replica of Wright Brothers plane
At the top of the steepest hill ever, where they decided to place the memorial.



It's plane...it's a bird...no, it's just the Abbotts!

No comments: