Monday, September 22, 2008

Rex's 29th B-Day Bash!!!

Dinner at Red Robin. I know, we are big spenders! It was actually really good! They have amazing burgers and onion rings. If only there weren't a hurricane right outside the front doors. It was so packed!

The cutest couple ever!

The infamous shot gun. Whoopi. I can hardly contain my excitement about it.

The group of girls I usually hang out with. (Leah, Jaime, me, Nancy, and Kendall) See? I really do have friends!

Here is the whole clan together at the bbq I threw for Rex's birthday party. It was fun! I bet you all wish you were there.

Good thing he has a lot of hot air! He wouldn't let me buy any balloons to decorate with, but I did talk him into letting me put candles on his ice cream cake and letting the group sing to him. The cake was supposed to be OSU-themed with scarlet and grey, but apparently they didn't have red icing, so he got lots of pink on his cake!

Happy Birthday Rexy!

The grill I bought for Rex. It's neat because it folds down flat, and you can take it places with you.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You guys are the best bloggers! I loved the birthday - well, except for that long thing in a box that looks very dangerous and/or completely useless!